Friday, November 27, 2015

What I Did Over Thanksgiving Break

Here are the main things I did over what I considered my main Thanksgiving break:

- Read a 2015 article in Nature about human utilization of honeybees as measured by the presence of A. mellifera wax detected by GCMS analysis of potsherds

- Took the Bard Math Placement Diagnostic

- Totally didn't touch any school work for two entire days

- Slept in and, somewhat sadly, stayed up late too

- Got my haircut

- Read a 2009 World Allergy Organization Journal article on the pathology of nonallergic rhinitis

- Looked up genealogical records for my family

- Kind of watched part of the Macy's parade on TV

- Ate Thanksgiving Dinner!

- Ate Thanksgiving Dessert!

- Watched Inside Out

Now I am getting on to preparing for my last three weeks of the semester. I have reading, a paper, and chemistry study to work on.

:  )

- Silvie

No comments:

Post a Comment