Friday, September 18, 2015

Time and School

Did you know that 18.75% of the semester has already passed? 3/10 of the lab sessions have also already been held. Sometimes if I think about just making it from one week to the next without letting things really get out of hand it seems much more like the semester won't be a disaster, especially considering that there aren't so many weeks to go by (16 for a whole semester). Our experience of time is so subjective, isn't it? Speaking of time, I have not started my papers yet and they are due in about 11 days, not all of which are days that I can use to do school work. Somebody needs to quickly learn to be efficient and not procrastinate too much.

1 comment:

  1. : ) With writing skills like you have displayed here, I wouldn't be too worried about those papers.

    ReplyDelete